My Idol
I decided to name my posts like Brenden names his posts: "where I'm homeless" etc. Ok, so I also stole it from Scrubs, they title everything "My" something or other.
Let's start there: I officially gave up on Scrubs, despite having the entire 6th season ready to watch. I found new joys to occupy my time and space (on my hard drive, that is)
1) The Office - Seasons 2-3. Season 1, not so much!
2) Heroes - "Do I think I'm a hero? No. You know who's a real hero? Hiro from Heroes!" Well said, Dwight Schrute...and that's why you should watch Heroes. Because of Hiro (and Ando, who's Korean in real life, but whatever)
3) House, MD - Ah yes, the real reason why Scrubs is outtie - I get my humor AND medical kick from one location! And Dr. House is meaner than Cox, and drier. Therefore, funnier. Often times I find myself wishing for a cane and Vicodin addiction so I could be House. That, and a secret British accent...
4) Coffee Prince - Ok, this is K-drama, but I will push this drama like Yong pushes the 국재품(Made in Korea products) and Samsung products!!! Also, this brings us to our title....
MY IDOL:
Yoon Eun Hye. <3
I'm too lazy to go into posting pictures, but I may come back. At any rate, you all know what she looks like, or if you don't, you have google. Her Coffee Prince performance was good because it wasn't a girl poorly disguised as a guy that nobody in a million years would say "H4Y UR SUCH A GUY!!!!" (not sure why they're speaking in semi-1337speak, but whatever). I mean she was a very very young-looking guy with a husky voice (for a girl) and she wasn't excessively girly. The only thing that saved this drama from guy-on-guy action was the fact that I KNEW she was a girl. Babyvox, M I RITE YONG?!
My heart used to hold a candle for:
Jeon Ji Hyun
Then she cut her hair into a boycut for Blood: the Last Vampire. *glass shatters* Yes that's my heart breaking. She has broken our lifelong bond (lifelong since...oh, 2003, when I first saw 엽기적인 그녀)!!! I can't forgive her...at least until her hair grows out.
In other news, I'm stressing over applying for law schools. That is to say, ignoring it and posting this. I was going to try regular posts, but then the Jeeshmails got out of hand. Yong and I can't keep this up forever. So why post now?
This brings me back again to my title! (look how neatly and cleanly everything wraps up!)
Brenden commented on my last post: "I secretly read and enjoy your blog."
No, I don't consider him my idol, I consider ME my idol because I got supercalifuguliciousexpialidocious Brenden McFuglyston to admit I'm awesome. Only I could do that, right? M I RITE? (I'm starting to miss Lawrence)
On the anime front, I have been dipping my nose into:
1) Buso Renkin - because it's by Nobuhiro Watsuki and he wrote Rurouni Kenshin. 'Nuff said (who's Nuff???) It's about some sort of arms alchemy (which is a horrible translation of buso renkin) so it's ok....but I read the manga up to like volume 4 or 5 so I know what happens...it's not all that engrossing anyway, so I'm sorta stopped.
2) Gintama - GINTOKI!!!!! It's a pretty wacky anime that uses all the cliches and all the humor that we love about anime. But it's like super-sweet candy: it's good, though only in doses.
3) Yakitate! Japan - R U KIDDING ME?! Another anime about a kid with a wondrous power he doesn't understand but he is able to contain with his pure innocence, defeating all who get in his way using...wait, bread???? It's pretty funny so far, but I must add one disclaimer: This stupid anime made me decide to test natto on rice. For those of you who wonder what natto is, believe me, natto making you think of NOT or nappy is no coincidence. It is both nappy in your mouth and NOT something you want to shove in there. F'reals. So, don't be fooled by the natto in this anime, it makes you eat weird shit. Like, natto.
4) Claymore - my roommate Nasa recommended it, but I didn't have an updated GOMplayer or VLC so the subs were iffy. I recently updated them for Coffee Prince, but now I have no desire to watch it. Shucks *snaps fingers*
5) Basilisk - At Sami's (my new work friend who I had the courage to speak to because he had a Naruto calendar on his desk and is now a close and cherished friend) request, I checked it out. It's....ok. Not my fave. Lots of fighting and cool jutsu. Much of what all anime is, though, so....yeah. Luckily, no Natto or other weird food stuffs. Just good ol' gore.
Whew, monster post. I wish I could be funny every time, but, well, I ain't that funny. I've recently taken up an interest in creating things again, and since there isn't a local gundam shop and I'm too STOOPID/lazy/impatient to figure out lightwave 3D to make UBER COOL GUNDAM 3-D MODELS (or any other sort of models) I have settled for making DVD menus. I have a lot of stuff I could convert to DVD so people wouldn't have to worry about having the right codecs. Of course...I have to learn the menus first. Subtitle menu...with scene selection and short clips...that's probably all I'll strive for. No need to go all out with super cool effects. Maybe next I'll think about making wallpapers. WHOA THERE, no need to get ahead of yourself, killer. Might not. IF ONLY I KNEW SOMEONE GOOD WITH COMPUTER GRAPHICS TO MAKE A JEESH LOGO AND OTHER COOL STUFF, GEEZ.
That one was for you, Brenden. And YEH.
P.S. Someone teach me how to own at 당연하지! because I'm very bad at it. Do I need to say it? 당연하지!
Let's start there: I officially gave up on Scrubs, despite having the entire 6th season ready to watch. I found new joys to occupy my time and space (on my hard drive, that is)
1) The Office - Seasons 2-3. Season 1, not so much!
2) Heroes - "Do I think I'm a hero? No. You know who's a real hero? Hiro from Heroes!" Well said, Dwight Schrute...and that's why you should watch Heroes. Because of Hiro (and Ando, who's Korean in real life, but whatever)
3) House, MD - Ah yes, the real reason why Scrubs is outtie - I get my humor AND medical kick from one location! And Dr. House is meaner than Cox, and drier. Therefore, funnier. Often times I find myself wishing for a cane and Vicodin addiction so I could be House. That, and a secret British accent...
4) Coffee Prince - Ok, this is K-drama, but I will push this drama like Yong pushes the 국재품(Made in Korea products) and Samsung products!!! Also, this brings us to our title....
MY IDOL:
Yoon Eun Hye. <3
I'm too lazy to go into posting pictures, but I may come back. At any rate, you all know what she looks like, or if you don't, you have google. Her Coffee Prince performance was good because it wasn't a girl poorly disguised as a guy that nobody in a million years would say "H4Y UR SUCH A GUY!!!!" (not sure why they're speaking in semi-1337speak, but whatever). I mean she was a very very young-looking guy with a husky voice (for a girl) and she wasn't excessively girly. The only thing that saved this drama from guy-on-guy action was the fact that I KNEW she was a girl. Babyvox, M I RITE YONG?!
My heart used to hold a candle for:
Jeon Ji Hyun
Then she cut her hair into a boycut for Blood: the Last Vampire. *glass shatters* Yes that's my heart breaking. She has broken our lifelong bond (lifelong since...oh, 2003, when I first saw 엽기적인 그녀)!!! I can't forgive her...at least until her hair grows out.
In other news, I'm stressing over applying for law schools. That is to say, ignoring it and posting this. I was going to try regular posts, but then the Jeeshmails got out of hand. Yong and I can't keep this up forever. So why post now?
This brings me back again to my title! (look how neatly and cleanly everything wraps up!)
Brenden commented on my last post: "I secretly read and enjoy your blog."
No, I don't consider him my idol, I consider ME my idol because I got supercalifuguliciousexpialidocious Brenden McFuglyston to admit I'm awesome. Only I could do that, right? M I RITE? (I'm starting to miss Lawrence)
On the anime front, I have been dipping my nose into:
1) Buso Renkin - because it's by Nobuhiro Watsuki and he wrote Rurouni Kenshin. 'Nuff said (who's Nuff???) It's about some sort of arms alchemy (which is a horrible translation of buso renkin) so it's ok....but I read the manga up to like volume 4 or 5 so I know what happens...it's not all that engrossing anyway, so I'm sorta stopped.
2) Gintama - GINTOKI!!!!! It's a pretty wacky anime that uses all the cliches and all the humor that we love about anime. But it's like super-sweet candy: it's good, though only in doses.
3) Yakitate! Japan - R U KIDDING ME?! Another anime about a kid with a wondrous power he doesn't understand but he is able to contain with his pure innocence, defeating all who get in his way using...wait, bread???? It's pretty funny so far, but I must add one disclaimer: This stupid anime made me decide to test natto on rice. For those of you who wonder what natto is, believe me, natto making you think of NOT or nappy is no coincidence. It is both nappy in your mouth and NOT something you want to shove in there. F'reals. So, don't be fooled by the natto in this anime, it makes you eat weird shit. Like, natto.
4) Claymore - my roommate Nasa recommended it, but I didn't have an updated GOMplayer or VLC so the subs were iffy. I recently updated them for Coffee Prince, but now I have no desire to watch it. Shucks *snaps fingers*
5) Basilisk - At Sami's (my new work friend who I had the courage to speak to because he had a Naruto calendar on his desk and is now a close and cherished friend) request, I checked it out. It's....ok. Not my fave. Lots of fighting and cool jutsu. Much of what all anime is, though, so....yeah. Luckily, no Natto or other weird food stuffs. Just good ol' gore.
Whew, monster post. I wish I could be funny every time, but, well, I ain't that funny. I've recently taken up an interest in creating things again, and since there isn't a local gundam shop and I'm too STOOPID/lazy/impatient to figure out lightwave 3D to make UBER COOL GUNDAM 3-D MODELS (or any other sort of models) I have settled for making DVD menus. I have a lot of stuff I could convert to DVD so people wouldn't have to worry about having the right codecs. Of course...I have to learn the menus first. Subtitle menu...with scene selection and short clips...that's probably all I'll strive for. No need to go all out with super cool effects. Maybe next I'll think about making wallpapers. WHOA THERE, no need to get ahead of yourself, killer. Might not. IF ONLY I KNEW SOMEONE GOOD WITH COMPUTER GRAPHICS TO MAKE A JEESH LOGO AND OTHER COOL STUFF, GEEZ.
That one was for you, Brenden. And YEH.
P.S. Someone teach me how to own at 당연하지! because I'm very bad at it. Do I need to say it? 당연하지!

3 Comments:
yeah, i read it too, google reader helps ^_^
Rubs eyes*
WHATS THIS!? Now I'm laggin behind in jeesh posts. How are you studying for your LSATs with all that TV/Anime?! This is the 100ton anvil of guilt your mom is ready to launch at you!
Scrubs is pushing daisys. Its over for that series. House is getting kinda old, same ol' same ol', wish House and Dr. Cameron would get together!
Need pictures. How bout some of your special rock-hard breakfast cinnabons!? YEH!? You shoulda talked about KJK, your no.1 rival.
Ah the good ol' ramblings have returned. Just as incoherent and rambling as always :)
I'm glad the love train for Scrubs has finally ended, you're at a better place now with Heroes and The Office in your embrace.
Post a Comment
<< Home